Giving at City Bible Church is simple and secure! Simply click the Give Online button to go to our online giving platform. You can choose to give your offering. Never miss your opportunity to be a cheerful giver again!
Other Ways to Give
Contributions by check
Mail to: City Bible Church 1101 46th Street Vienna, WV 26105
Drop your tithe in the offering bucket on Sundays
There are many benefits to giving online.
- You can set up reoccurring giving to ensure your tithe is given weekly, monthly, or the time interval of your choosing
- Immediately receive an email after every successful transaction
- Easier end-of-year tax receipting for the church and individual statements
- It’s fast, safe, and secure.
The simple answer is we believe 100% of everything we have comes from God in the first place and each of us, his children, are here to manage it for God’s purposes. We give because we believe God has entrusted us to be the hope in our community. Through this perspective, it is easier to see that we can consistently live on less than we make and give to God’s purposes through his church.
- Giving acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have
- Giving reflects our trust that God will provide for us
- Giving allows us to be active participants in God’s work on earth
(2 Corinthians 9:6-7).
- Giving is done with a cheerful heart, not with reluctance or by compulsion
(2 Corinthians 9:6-7).
There is a small fee when you give online.
- You can securely connect directly to your checking account to give using an ACH transfer. This is the best and easiest way to give securely and consistently with minimal fees of $0.30 processing fee per tithe.
- You can also use your debit or credit card, but there is a 2.15% + $0.30 transaction fee*
- You can choose to cover the cost of the processing fee to ensure the church gets your full tithe.
*This fee is charged by the debit/credit card processing companies. This means if you give $100 and cover the processing fee, you are billed $102.45. Your complete intended donation of $100 goes to the church and $2.45 goes to the card processor. The church pays a small annual fee to use this service.
Questions about giving?
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us about giving.